Certified Physiatrist for New York
- Board certified or board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Musculoskeletal spine fellowship training preferred but not required.
- Candidate will practice combined inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient musculoskeletal medicine focusing on spine pain and non-operative treatment.
- Outpatient opportunities include EMG/NCS, musculoskeletal/spine evaluation and medical management with opportunities for injections.
- You need to be extremely knowledgeable about the different types of rehabilitation treatments and programs for different disabilities.
- Physiatrists must also possess effective communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving and analytical skills, basic computer skills, and the ability to understand the urgency of the needs of your patients.
- He/she must be also be detail-oriented, organized, personable, compassionate and patient, and possess a genuine desire to help people with disabilities or other illnesses.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $250,000.00 to $270,000.00 /year
New York New YorkUnited States