Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Emote Medical Services is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker .
Emote Medical Services helps position you to make informed decisions. In this high pressure world it is crucial to make timely informed decisions specially as it relates to you or your loved ones medical care. Whether your considering surgery, undergoing treatment for cancer, or battling mental illness. Emote Medical Services, provides the information, resources and the expertise to take control of your situation.
1. Provides Information & Referral services as assigned to assist with agency Intake and Admission procedures so that applicants for service receive accurate information about agency services and are linked effectively with other community resources as appropriate.
2. Collects appropriate Historical and Psychosocial data from each assigned client in order to complete a thorough Assessment which: articulates the influence of historical events current functioning and identifies/prioritizes basic biopsychosocial needs. Develops a mutually agreed upon Treatment Plan to address the identified needs in a timely, systematic manner.
3. Assists clients with implementation of Treatment Plans by providing regularly scheduled counselling sessions and by utilizing fundamental therapeutic skills based upon accepted therapy models or theories.
4. Provides crisis intervention services for assigned clients and non-assigned clients in emergency situations.
5. Provides case management assistance as necessary. Refers and assists clients as necessary to access resources for specialized educational, financial, mental and physical health, housing, legal, or other needs.
6. Facilitates and coordinates Discharge, Aftercare, and Follow-up Plans and services which are appropriate to the continuing needs of clients for supportive or other services.
7. Develops and maintains professional relationships with other staff, especially at any community- based service sites, and with other community service providers.
Completes all required documentation related to client treatment in accordance with established procedures
Full Time/Part Time
Salary : 60000$
Please apply with your full resume and contact details.