Emote Medical is looking for a Flexi/Full-time/Part-time Psychologist .
Should have a NY license.
The Psychologist will assess individuals with mental and emotional disorders through observation, interviews and, on occasion, psychological screening tools/tests to formulate and deliver related forms of treatment
- Provides general psychological and behavioral services to individual patients and families on designated units as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Records all clinical observations and findings as they pertain to the patient’s diagnosis and treatment.
- Attends appropriate staffing huddles/conferences and patient care conferences to provide feedback about psychological and behavioral interventions and outcomes.
- Provides consultation to patients and families from other departments in the form of diagnostic evaluations and psychological/behavioral treatment and interventions.
- Meets with unit leadership and clinical supervisor on a regular basis regarding the design and implementation of psychological services to meet the needs of patient care, teaching and research.
Job Location: New York
Job Types: Flexi /Full-time/Part-time
Salary: $ 100,000