Medical Nurse Practitioner-Bronx, NY
Emote Medical Services is looking for a Medical Nurse Practitioner .
Bronx Brooklyn NY
Emote Medical Services helps position you to make informed decisions. In this high pressure world it is crucial to make timely informed decisions specially as it relates to you or your loved ones medical care. Whether your considering surgery, undergoing treatment for cancer, or battling mental illness. Emote Medical Services, provides the information, resources and the expertise to take control of your situation.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to diagnose and treat health conditions, as well as promote good health practices. As an advanced practice registered nurse, you’ll be our go-to person for ensuring the best patient care possible.
The job description of a nurse practitioner includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health.
You’ll be both a health practitioner and an educator, supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. You should have experience in one of the following Nurse Practitioner specialties: acute care, neonatal care, pediatrics, cardiology, family health, women’s health or psychiatry.
Extensive clinical experience on primary care is vital. As a Nurse Practitioner, you’ll have to work closely with other healthcare professionals, so you should have a team spirit and a positive attitude. Patience, problem-solving skills and communication ability are important. If you’re dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through research and professional discourse, we’d like to meet you.
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
- Oversee patients’ overall health
- Promote good health practices
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research
- Proven experience as Nurse Practitioner in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
- Expertise in primary care, acute care and chronic care practices
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethics
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Valid nurse practitioner license
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year