Medical Review Consultant
ezURS.com Inc. is seeking exceptional US Board Certified physicians to join our network of consultant reviewers. Our physician reviewers represent all specialties and sub-specialties. ezURs is URAC accredited IRO. With a physician panel of over 600 physicians nationwide.
ezURS.com Inc., has an ongoing need for Physician Consultants to perform a wide variety of world-class utilization review, disability, peer reviews products in multiple lines of business including health, workers compensation, auto and liability.
• Opportunity to work remotely.
• Flexible work schedules
• Training provided
• Active, unrestricted physician licensure in at least one state
When you work with our team:
• You don’t have to handle administrative tasks. Our team will do it for you.
• State of the art system to make it easier for the physician reviewer to receive and complete requested files.
• We will provide quality control and audit, so you do not have to be exclusively responsible.
• We negotiate all contracts, reimbursement and billing, so you do not have to.
• One of our team members is always available to answer your questions.
• We know by focusing so much attention on making life easier for our physicians that the final product will be better and our clients will ultimately be the beneficiaries.
We are in need of physicians with an unrestricted license. We are also looking for physicians fluent in reading and speaking Spanish. Please note when sending your CV to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below